This work was supported by the IPM and IASBS Research Councils. The authors thank the referees for their valuable comments.
Green, Transition-Metal-Free Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols Using a Highly Durable Supported Organocatalyst†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7348–7351, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Karimi, B., Biglari, A., Clark, James H. and Budarin, V. (2007), Green, Transition-Metal-Free Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols Using a Highly Durable Supported Organocatalyst. Angew. Chem., 119: 7348–7351. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701918
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- IASBS Research Councils
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!