The authors acknowledge funding by the Leibniz program of the DFG, in addition to the basic funding by the Max-Planck-Society. We thank P. Phillips and Dr. B. Mynott for their support in the NMR analysis.
Dynamics of Silicate Species in Solution Studied by Mass Spectrometry with Isotopically Labeled Compounds†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6794–6797, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Pelster, S., Weimann, B., Schaack, B., Schrader, W. and Schüth, F. (2007), Dynamics of Silicate Species in Solution Studied by Mass Spectrometry with Isotopically Labeled Compounds. Angew. Chem., 119: 6794–6797. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701927
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- Leibniz program of the DFG
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!