This research was supported by a grant from the U.S. National Science Foundation (CHE-0616375). We thank Drs. H. B. Linden and J. Dykins for the LIFDI mass spectra.
A Tale of Two Isomers: A Stable Phenyl Hydride and a High-Spin (S=3) Benzene Complex of Chromium†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6812–6814, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Monillas, Wesley H., Yap, Glenn P. A. and Theopold, Klaus H. (2007), A Tale of Two Isomers: A Stable Phenyl Hydride and a High-Spin (S=3) Benzene Complex of Chromium. Angew. Chem., 119: 6812–6814. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701933
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0616375
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!