This work was supported by grants from NIH (GM 008700 and GM 58442). We thank Prof. Andrew Turberfield for the coordinates of the DNA tetrahedron.
A Universal Method for the Preparation of Covalent Protein–DNA Conjugates for Use in Creating Protein Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 8975–8978, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Duckworth, Benjamin P., Chen, Y., Wollack, James W., Sham, Y., Mueller, Joachim D., Taton, T. Andrew. and Distefano, Mark D. (2007), A Universal Method for the Preparation of Covalent Protein–DNA Conjugates for Use in Creating Protein Nanostructures. Angew. Chem., 119: 8975–8978. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701942
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM 008700, GM 58442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!