We thank the National Science Foundation for financial support of this research (CHE-0446131) and for the purchase of a Bruker APEX II diffractometer (CHE-0443233). We also thank Dr. J. M. Goicoechea for the initial, although serendipitous, synthesis of the anion. Fc=ferrocenyl.
Addition of Alkenes to Deltahedral Zintl Clusters by Reaction with Alkynes: Synthesis and Structure of [FcCHCHGe9CHCHFc]2−, an Organo-Zintl–Organometallic Anion†
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6815–6818, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Hull, Michael W. and Sevov, Slavi C. (2007), Addition of Alkenes to Deltahedral Zintl Clusters by Reaction with Alkynes: Synthesis and Structure of [FcCHCHGe9CHCHFc]2−, an Organo-Zintl–Organometallic Anion. Angew. Chem., 119: 6815–6818. doi: 10.1002/ange.200701950
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2007
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0446131
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!