This work was supported by the Research Ministry for a followship award to S.C. and by the University Joseph Fourier and the CNRS (UMR-5250, ICMG FR-2607). We also thank Dr. A. E. Greene and Dr. Y. Coquerel for their interest in this research, and Dr. A. Durif and Dr. C. Philouze for the X-ray structure determination.
Access to Guaianolides: Highly Efficient Stereocontrolled Total Synthesis of (±)-Geigerin†
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 36, pages 6994–6997, September 10, 2007
How to Cite
Carret, S. and Deprés, J.-P. (2007), Access to Guaianolides: Highly Efficient Stereocontrolled Total Synthesis of (±)-Geigerin. Angew. Chem., 119: 6994–6997. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702031
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- Research Ministry
- University Joseph Fourier
- CNRS. Grant Numbers: UMR-5250, ICMG FR-2607
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!