The authors thank the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Projects MAT2006-14274-C02-01 and 02) for financial support. C.G.-A. thanks the I3P Program for financial support.
Gold Nanoparticles and Gold(III) Complexes as General and Selective Hydrosilylation Catalysts†
Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7966–7968, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Corma, A., González-Arellano, C., Iglesias, M. and Sánchez, F. (2007), Gold Nanoparticles and Gold(III) Complexes as General and Selective Hydrosilylation Catalysts. Angew. Chem., 119: 7966–7968. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702032
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 11 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Numbers: MAT2006-14274-C02-01, 02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!