We thank Interbioscreen for a generous supply of (−)-cytisine and EPSRC for support of this work. V.K.A. thanks the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award.
Lithiated Carbamates: Chiral Carbenoids for Iterative Homologation of Boranes and Boronic Esters†
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7635–7638, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Stymiest, Jake L., Dutheuil, G., Mahmood, A. and Aggarwal, Varinder K. (2007), Lithiated Carbamates: Chiral Carbenoids for Iterative Homologation of Boranes and Boronic Esters. Angew. Chem., 119: 7635–7638. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702146
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!