This study was supported by National Taiwan University (95-R0061-AN-00-01) and the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC-95-2113M-002-016-MY3 and NSC-96-2752-M-002-006-PAE).
Using Acetate Anions To Induce Translational Isomerization in a Neutral Urea-Based Molecular Switch†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6749–6753, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Huang, Y.-L., Hung, W.-C., Lai, C.-C., Liu, Y.-H., Peng, S.-M. and Chiu, S.-H. (2007), Using Acetate Anions To Induce Translational Isomerization in a Neutral Urea-Based Molecular Switch. Angew. Chem., 119: 6749–6753. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702197
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2007
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: 95-R0061-AN-00-01
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC-95-2113M-002-016-MY3, NSC-96-2752-M-002-006-PAE
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!