Financial support by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas (No. 18037049, “Advanced Molecular Transformations of Carbon Resources”) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, and for Young Scientists (B) (No. 18750088) from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science, and Okayama Foundation for Science and Technology is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Dr. Teruhiko Nitoda (The MS Laboratory of Faculty of Agriculture, Okayama University) for acquiring HR-MS spectra.
Manganese-Catalyzed Insertion of Aldehydes into a CH Bond†
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6638–6640, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Kuninobu, Y., Nishina, Y., Takeuchi, T. and Takai, K. (2007), Manganese-Catalyzed Insertion of Aldehydes into a CH Bond. Angew. Chem., 119: 6638–6640. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702256
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 18037049
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 18750088
- Okayama Foundation for Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!