We are grateful to Dr. Takashi Nakanishi of Organic Nanomaterials Center, NIMS, Tsukuba, Japan and Ms. Kanako Unoike of Chiba University for the AFM measurements, and to the referees for valuable suggestions on revising the paper.
Gelation-Assisted Control over Excitonic Interaction in Merocyanine Supramolecular Assemblies†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 42, pages 8151–8155, October 22, 2007
How to Cite
Yagai, S., Ishii, M., Karatsu, T. and Kitamura, A. (2007), Gelation-Assisted Control over Excitonic Interaction in Merocyanine Supramolecular Assemblies. Angew. Chem., 119: 8151–8155. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702263
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!