This research was supported by the USA-Israel Binational Science Foundation, the Fund for the Promotion of Research at the Technion, and the Minerva Foundation in Munich. B.T. is grateful for support from the Center for Absorption in Science, State of Israel Ministry of Immigrant Absorption.
Dual Character of Arduengo Carbene–Radical Adducts: Addition versus Coordination Product†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7552–7555, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Tumanskii, B., Sheberla, D., Molev, G. and Apeloig, Y. (2007), Dual Character of Arduengo Carbene–Radical Adducts: Addition versus Coordination Product. Angew. Chem., 119: 7552–7555. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702297
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
- USA-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!