We thank Anton Anisimov for preparation of single-walled nanotube samples and Riitta Suihkonen for technical assistance. This work was supported by the Academy of Finland (grants No. 118519 and 118445).
Controlled Hybrid Nanostructures through Protein-Mediated Noncovalent Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6566–6569, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Kurppa, K., Jiang, H., Szilvay, Géza R., Nasibulin, Albert G., Kauppinen, Esko I. and Linder, Markus B. (2007), Controlled Hybrid Nanostructures through Protein-Mediated Noncovalent Functionalization of Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 119: 6566–6569. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702298
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 25 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2007
- Academy of Finland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!