This work was supported by the “High-Tech Research Center” Project for Private Universities: matching fund subsidy from MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology), 2005–2007.
A “Teflon-Footed” Resorcinarene: A Hexameric Capsule in Fluorous Solvents and Fluorophobic Effects on Molecular Encapsulation†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 34, pages 6562–6565, August 27, 2007
How to Cite
Shimizu, S., Kiuchi, T. and Pan, N. (2007), A “Teflon-Footed” Resorcinarene: A Hexameric Capsule in Fluorous Solvents and Fluorophobic Effects on Molecular Encapsulation. Angew. Chem., 119: 6562–6565. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702344
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!