We gratefully thank Total Petrochemicals for supporting this research (PhD grant to A.-S.R., postdoctoral fellowship to E.K.). We are most grateful to V. Bellia (Total, Feluy) for technical support. Support from the Institut Universitaire de France is also acknowledged. We also congratulate Süd-Chemie on its 150th anniversary.
Highly Isospecific Styrene Polymerization Catalyzed by Single-Component Bridged Bis(indenyl) Allyl Yttrium and Neodymium Complexes†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7378–7381, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Rodrigues, A.-S., Kirillov, E., Roisnel, T., Razavi, A., Vuillemin, B. and Carpentier, J.-F. (2007), Highly Isospecific Styrene Polymerization Catalyzed by Single-Component Bridged Bis(indenyl) Allyl Yttrium and Neodymium Complexes. Angew. Chem., 119: 7378–7381. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702353
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2007
- Total Petrochemicals
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!