This research was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S and A) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. We thank Dr. Axel Zeeck of the Universität Göttingen (Germany) for generously providing an authentic sample of γ-rubromycin.
Total Synthesis of (±)-γ-Rubromycin on the Basis of Two Aromatic Pummerer-Type Reactions†
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7602–7605, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Akai, S., Kakiguchi, K., Nakamura, Y., Kuriwaki, I., Dohi, T., Harada, S., Kubo, O., Morita, N. and Kita, Y. (2007), Total Synthesis of (±)-γ-Rubromycin on the Basis of Two Aromatic Pummerer-Type Reactions. Angew. Chem., 119: 7602–7605. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702382
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!