This research was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S and A) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. We thank Dr. Axel Zeeck of the Universität Göttingen (Germany) for generously providing an authentic sample of γ-rubromycin.
Total Synthesis of (±)-γ-Rubromycin on the Basis of Two Aromatic Pummerer-Type Reactions†
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7602–7605, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Akai, S., Kakiguchi, K., Nakamura, Y., Kuriwaki, I., Dohi, T., Harada, S., Kubo, O., Morita, N. and Kita, Y. (2007), Total Synthesis of (±)-γ-Rubromycin on the Basis of Two Aromatic Pummerer-Type Reactions. Angew. Chem., 119: 7602–7605. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702382
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!