This work was supported by the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research (Young Scientist (B) No. 19750048) and the Kao Foundation for Arts and Sciences.
Two-Step Adsorption/Desorption on a Jungle-Gym-Type Porous Coordination Polymer†
Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6782–6785, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Uemura, K., Yamasaki, Y., Komagawa, Y., Tanaka, K. and Kita, H. (2007), Two-Step Adsorption/Desorption on a Jungle-Gym-Type Porous Coordination Polymer. Angew. Chem., 119: 6782–6785. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702390
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2007
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Kao Foundation for Arts and Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!