This work was supported by the National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars of China (grant 20525310), 973 Program of China (grant 2007CB815302), the NSF of China (grant 20673147), and Guangdong Province (grant 04205405).
Bright Blue-Emitting Ce3+ Complexes with Encapsulating Polybenzimidazole Tripodal Ligands as Potential Electroluminescent Devices†
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7543–7547, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Zheng, X.-L., Liu, Y., Pan, M., Lü, X.-Q., Zhang, J.-Y., Zhao, C.-Y., Tong, Y.-X. and Su, C.-Y. (2007), Bright Blue-Emitting Ce3+ Complexes with Encapsulating Polybenzimidazole Tripodal Ligands as Potential Electroluminescent Devices. Angew. Chem., 119: 7543–7547. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702401
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2007
- National Science Funds for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: 20525310
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB815302
- NSF of China. Grant Number: 20673147
- Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 04205405
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!