This work was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG02-05ER15752), the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, and the donors of the American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund. This work made use of the Life Science Microscopy Facility at Purdue University.
Elucidation of an Overpotential-Limited Branching Phenomenon Observed During the Electrocrystallization of Cuprous Oxide†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 374–378, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Siegfried, Matthew J. and Choi, K.-S. (2008), Elucidation of an Overpotential-Limited Branching Phenomenon Observed During the Electrocrystallization of Cuprous Oxide. Angew. Chem., 120: 374–378. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702432
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-05ER15752
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- American Chemical Society Petroleum Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!