S.A.K. thanks the Sloan Foundation, the Dreyfus Foundation, Amgen, and GlaxoSmithKline for financial support of this work. We thank Prof. Wool and Dr. Chan (University of Chicago, Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology) for assistance with aminoacyl-tRNA synthetase assays.
Spirofungin A: Stereoselective Synthesis and Inhibition of Isoleucyl-tRNA Synthetase†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 9010–9013, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Marjanovic, J. and Kozmin, Sergey A. (2007), Spirofungin A: Stereoselective Synthesis and Inhibition of Isoleucyl-tRNA Synthetase. Angew. Chem., 119: 9010–9013. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702440
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2007
- Sloan Foundation
- Dreyfus Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!