This study was supported by European Union as part of the CANAPE and EnerChem projects. The ELNES part was financially supported by USTEM. The authors thank Dr. J. Carlsson for helpful discussion and J. Kröhnert, U. Wild, J. Mizera, and Dr. J. Delgado for assistance with experiments.
Nanocarbon as Robust Catalyst: Mechanistic Insight into Carbon-Mediated Catalysis†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7460–7464, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Su, D., Zhang, A., Wang, D., Schlögl, R. and Hébert, C. (2007), Nanocarbon as Robust Catalyst: Mechanistic Insight into Carbon-Mediated Catalysis. Angew. Chem., 119: 7460–7464. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702466
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2007
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!