We thank the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the Major Basic Research Development Program (grant no. 2006CB806106), the “111” project (B06005) of the Ministry of Education of China, and Merck Research Laboratories for financial support.
Dynamic Kinetic Resolution Allows a Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of cis-α-Aminocycloalkanols by Ruthenium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7650–7652, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Liu, S., Xie, J.-H., Wang, L.-X. and Zhou, Q.-L. (2007), Dynamic Kinetic Resolution Allows a Highly Enantioselective Synthesis of cis-α-Aminocycloalkanols by Ruthenium-Catalyzed Asymmetric Hydrogenation. Angew. Chem., 119: 7650–7652. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702491
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Major Basic Research Development Program. Grant Number: 2006CB806106
- Ministry of Education of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!