H.I. and K.M. thank the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan for financial support in the form of a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (19350025) and for that in Priority Areas (Area No. 417) and also Professor M. Ueda (Tohoku University) for his generous assistance. H.I. acknowledges financial support from the Iketani, Shorai, and Mazda Foundations and from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (a Research for Promoting Technological Seeds).
Thermoluminescence Originating from the Singlet Excited State of 1,4-Diarylcyclohexane-1,4-diyls: A Potentially General Strategy for the Observation of Short-Lived Biradicals†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7540–7542, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Namai, H., Ikeda, H., Hoshi, Y. and Mizuno, K. (2007), Thermoluminescence Originating from the Singlet Excited State of 1,4-Diarylcyclohexane-1,4-diyls: A Potentially General Strategy for the Observation of Short-Lived Biradicals. Angew. Chem., 119: 7540–7542. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702512
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan. Grant Number: 19350025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!