This work was supported by the MEC of Spain (MSR-FIS2004-0126, NAN-2004-08881-002-01, CTQ2004-00039/BQU, CTQ2005-02609/BTQ, CTQ2006-08558) and the Comunidad de Madrid (nanomagnet S-0505/MAT/0194, P-PPQ-000225-0505). R.O. thanks the Spanish Ministry for Education and Science for salary support. We thank Dr. E. M. Pérez for the helpful discussions. PCBM=phenyl-C61-butyric acid methyl ester.
Crossover Site-Selectivity in the Adsorption of the Fullerene Derivative PCBM on Au(111)†
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 8020–8023, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Écija, D., Otero, R., Sánchez, L., Gallego, J., Wang, Y., Alcamí, M., Martín, F., Martín, N. and Miranda, R. (2007), Crossover Site-Selectivity in the Adsorption of the Fullerene Derivative PCBM on Au(111). Angew. Chem., 119: 8020–8023. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702531
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2007
- MEC of Spain. Grant Numbers: MSR-FIS2004-0126, NAN-2004-08881-002-01, CTQ2004-00039/BQU, CTQ2005-02609/BTQ, CTQ2006-08558
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: S-0505/MAT/0194, P-PPQ-000225-0505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!