This research was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas 18032079 from The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT).
Regioselective Aliphatic Retro-[1,4]-Brook Rearrangements†
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1107–1109, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Mori, Y., Futamura, Y. and Horisaki, K. (2008), Regioselective Aliphatic Retro-[1,4]-Brook Rearrangements. Angew. Chem., 120: 1107–1109. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702539
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT)
Vol. 120, Issue 11, 2008, Article first published online: 22 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!