We gratefully acknowledge the CRI Program of the Korean Ministry of Science and Technology and the BK 21 Program of the Korean Ministry of Education for support of this work. We also thank Prof. D.-k. Lee for his help with the turbidimetric assay.
Carbohydrate Wheels: Cucurbituril-Based Carbohydrate Clusters†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 39, pages 7537–7539, October 1, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, J., Ahn, Y., Park, K., Kim, Y., Ko, Y., Oh, D. and Kim, K. (2007), Carbohydrate Wheels: Cucurbituril-Based Carbohydrate Clusters. Angew. Chem., 119: 7537–7539. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702540
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2007
- Korean Ministry of Science and Technology
- Korean Ministry of Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!