The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) is acknowledged for support of this research in terms of operating grants to C.M.C. Queen's University, the Ontario government, and the Sumner foundation are acknowldeged for grants to D.R.E., Queen's University is acknowledged for support to Y.B.H., and the NSERC is acknowledged for support of C.J.L. in terms of an undergraduate research scholarship.
Regioselectivity of the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroboration of Vinyl Arenes: Electronic Twists and Mechanistic Shifts†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7945–7948, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Edwards, David R., Hleba, Yonek B., Lata, C. J., Calhoun, Larry A. and Crudden, Cathleen M. (2007), Regioselectivity of the Rhodium-Catalyzed Hydroboration of Vinyl Arenes: Electronic Twists and Mechanistic Shifts. Angew. Chem., 119: 7945–7948. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702563
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!