The authors are grateful to Prof. Dr. Thorsten Ressler, Technical University Berlin, for fruitful discussions. We acknowledge the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (FKZ 01RI0529) and the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SPP 1051) for financial support.
Role of Lattice Strain and Defects in Copper Particles on the Activity of Cu/ZnO/Al2O3 Catalysts for Methanol Synthesis †
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7465–7468, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Kasatkin, I., Kurr, P., Kniep, B., Trunschke, A. and Schlögl, R. (2007), Role of Lattice Strain and Defects in Copper Particles on the Activity of Cu/ZnO/Al2O3 Catalysts for Methanol Synthesis . Angew. Chem., 119: 7465–7468. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702600
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2007
- Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: FKZ 01RI0529
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SPP 1051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!