This work was supported by a Swiss National Science Foundation fellowship to R.F., a U.S. NSF Fellowship to M.M.C. and by the U.S. Army Research Office, ARO Contract DAAD19-03-D-0004. We thank Dr. Christopher Snow for providing the homology model of P450BM3 reductase and Dr. Matthew W. Peters, Dr. Peter Meihnold, and Dr. Marco Landwehr for helpful discussions regarding the biotransformations and for providing access to DasGip fermenter.
Engineered Alkane-Hydroxylating Cytochrome P450BM3 Exhibiting Nativelike Catalytic Properties†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 44, pages 8566–8570, November 12, 2007
How to Cite
Fasan, R., Chen, Mike M., Crook, Nathan C. and Arnold, Frances H. (2007), Engineered Alkane-Hydroxylating Cytochrome P450BM3 Exhibiting Nativelike Catalytic Properties. Angew. Chem., 119: 8566–8570. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702616
- Issue online: 2 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- U.S. NSF
- U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: DAAD19-03-D-0004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!