Supported by the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (project no. 1ET400400413), the Grant Agencies of the Czech Republic (project no. 203/06/1449), and of the Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic (project no. IAA4040308), by the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the Funds of the German Chemical Industry (FCI). We thank Prof. Peter F. Rogl of the University of Vienna, Austria for helpful discussions on crystallography questions.
Aluminum Siting in Silicon-Rich Zeolite Frameworks: A Combined High-Resolution 27Al NMR Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics / Molecular Mechanics Study of ZSM-5†
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7424–7427, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Sklenak, S., Dědeček, J., Li, C., Wichterlová, B., Gábová, V., Sierka, M. and Sauer, J. (2007), Aluminum Siting in Silicon-Rich Zeolite Frameworks: A Combined High-Resolution 27Al NMR Spectroscopy and Quantum Mechanics / Molecular Mechanics Study of ZSM-5. Angew. Chem., 119: 7424–7427. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702628
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: 1ET400400413
- Czech Republic. Grant Number: 203/06/1449
- Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: IAA4040308
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Funds of the German Chemical Industry (FCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!