This work was supported primarily by the Nanoscale Science and Engineering Initiative of the National Science Foundation under NSF Award Number EEC-0647560. SAMDI-TOF mass spectrometry=self-assembled monolayers for matrix-assisted laser desorption ionization time-of-flight mass spectrometry.
Functional Assays of Membrane-Bound Proteins with SAMDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 8952–8954, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Marin, Violeta L., Bayburt, Timothy H., Sligar, Stephen G. and Mrksich, M. (2007), Functional Assays of Membrane-Bound Proteins with SAMDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry. Angew. Chem., 119: 8952–8954. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702694
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2007
- National Science Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: EEC-0647560
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!