Financial support for this work was provided by the Australian Research Council (Discovery Grant DP0770408) and Cerylid Biosciences. We thank Prof. T. Burgess and Dr. F. Walker (Ludwig Institute for Cancer Research, Melbourne) for conducting the cancer cell assays and Prof. A. D. Kinghorn (Ohio State University) and Dr. M. Tait (Cerylid Biosciences) for authentic samples of 1 and 2.
Total Synthesis of (−)-Episilvestrol and (−)-Silvestrol†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7981–7984, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
El Sous, M., Khoo, M., Holloway, G., Owen, D., Scammells, Peter J. and Rizzacasa, Mark A. (2007), Total Synthesis of (−)-Episilvestrol and (−)-Silvestrol. Angew. Chem., 119: 7981–7984. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702700
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2007
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0770408
- Cerylid Biosciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!