The authors acknowledge financial support from the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Nos. 50472084 and 50632040).
3D Aperiodic Hierarchical Porous Graphitic Carbon Material for High-Rate Electrochemical Capacitive Energy Storage†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 379–382, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, D.-W., Li, F., Liu, M., Lu, G. and Cheng, H.-M. (2008), 3D Aperiodic Hierarchical Porous Graphitic Carbon Material for High-Rate Electrochemical Capacitive Energy Storage. Angew. Chem., 120: 379–382. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702721
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50472084, 50632040
Vol. 121, Issue 9, 1553, Article first published online: 10 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!