This work was supported by the EPSRC (GR/S19929/01), Homerton College, Cambridge (E.A.A.), and Merck Research Laboratories (A.D.F.). We thank Dr. J. Niggemann (GBF, Braunschweig) for the NMR spectra of degradation fragment 3 and Dr. J. P. Scott (Merck Sharp & Dohme Research Laboratories, Hoddesdon) for discussions.
Synthesis of an Advanced C10–C32 Spiroacetal Fragment and Assignment of the Absolute Configuration of Spirangien A†
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 35, pages 6819–6822, September 3, 2007
How to Cite
Paterson, I., Findlay, Alison D. and Anderson, Edward A. (2007), Synthesis of an Advanced C10–C32 Spiroacetal Fragment and Assignment of the Absolute Configuration of Spirangien A. Angew. Chem., 119: 6819–6822. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702735
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- EPSRC. Grant Number: GR/S19929/01
- Homerton College, Cambridge
- Merck Research Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!