We thank the NIH (HG003894 and GM58877) and NSF (0116050 and CHE-0645381) for financial support. We also thank the Royal Society for a Wolfson Research Merit Award (P.A.E.), the Research Corporation for a Cottrell Award (M.H.B.), the Sloan Foundation for a Sloan Fellowship (M.H.B.), and Eli Lilly for sponsorship of a Graduate Fellowship (J.R.S.).
Mechanistic Insight into the Diastereoselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Pauson–Khand Reaction: Role of Coordination Number in Stereocontrol†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 348–351, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Wang, H., Sawyer, James R., Evans, P. Andrew. and Baik, M.-H. (2008), Mechanistic Insight into the Diastereoselective Rhodium-Catalyzed Pauson–Khand Reaction: Role of Coordination Number in Stereocontrol. Angew. Chem., 120: 348–351. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702822
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2007
- NIH. Grant Numbers: HG003894, GM58877
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 0116050, CHE-0645381
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!