We gratefully acknowledge financial support from EON-Ruhrgas AG, Essen to begin this research.
Highly Efficient and Selective CH Activation in Gallium-Containing Molten-Salt Systems†
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7419–7423, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Wasserscheid, P., Weiß, T., Agel, F., Werth, C., Jess, A. and Forster, R. (2007), Highly Efficient and Selective CH Activation in Gallium-Containing Molten-Salt Systems. Angew. Chem., 119: 7419–7423. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702909
- Issue online: 17 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2007
- EON-Ruhrgas AG, Essen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!