This work was partly supported by funding from the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST) for “Development of system and technology for advanced measurement and analysis (SENTAN)” and for “Innovation COE Program for Future Drug Discovery and Medical Care”. We are grateful to Dr. Y. Shinohara, Dr. Y. Miura, and Dr. H. Nakagawa for valuable suggestions and discussions on mouse serum N-glycan profiling.
Reverse Glycoblotting Allows Rapid-Enrichment Glycoproteomics of Biopharmaceuticals and Disease-Related Biomarkers†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 8964–8969, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Kurogochi, M., Amano, M., Fumoto, M., Takimoto, A., Kondo, H. and Nishimura, S.-I. (2007), Reverse Glycoblotting Allows Rapid-Enrichment Glycoproteomics of Biopharmaceuticals and Disease-Related Biomarkers. Angew. Chem., 119: 8964–8969. doi: 10.1002/ange.200702919
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2007
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!