Generous financial support from the National Institutes of Health (GM46059) is gratefully acknowledged. We also thank Chemetall and Rhodia for generous gifts of Cs2CO3 and rac-binap, respectively. The Varian 300 MHz used in this work was purchased with funding from the National Institutes of Health (GM 1S10RR13886-01).
A General Method for the Direct α-Arylation of Aldehydes with Aryl Bromides and Chlorides†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 38, pages 7374–7377, September 24, 2007
How to Cite
Martín, R. and Buchwald, Stephen L. (2007), A General Method for the Direct α-Arylation of Aldehydes with Aryl Bromides and Chlorides. Angew. Chem., 119: 7374–7377. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703009
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM46059
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!