We are very thankful to Dr. F. Ortega (UCM) for the DLS experiments, Dr. A. Soubrié (UCM) for AFM imaging, and Dr. M. Alonso (UAM) for MALDI-TOF spectra. This work has been supported by the MEC of Spain and the Comunidad de Madrid (CTQ2005-02609/BTQ and P-PPQ-000225-0505). E.M.P. and G.F. are indebted to MEC for a Juan de la Cierva post-doctoral contract and an FPU studentship, respectively.
Self-Organization of Electroactive Materials: A Head-to-Tail Donor–Acceptor Supramolecular Polymer†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1110–1113, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Fernández, G., Pérez, Emilio M., Sánchez, L. and Martín, N. (2008), Self-Organization of Electroactive Materials: A Head-to-Tail Donor–Acceptor Supramolecular Polymer. Angew. Chem., 120: 1110–1113. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703049
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
- MEC of Spain
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-02609/BTQ, P-PPQ-000225-0505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!