We are very thankful to Dr. F. Ortega (UCM) for the DLS experiments, Dr. A. Soubrié (UCM) for AFM imaging, and Dr. M. Alonso (UAM) for MALDI-TOF spectra. This work has been supported by the MEC of Spain and the Comunidad de Madrid (CTQ2005-02609/BTQ and P-PPQ-000225-0505). E.M.P. and G.F. are indebted to MEC for a Juan de la Cierva post-doctoral contract and an FPU studentship, respectively.
Self-Organization of Electroactive Materials: A Head-to-Tail Donor–Acceptor Supramolecular Polymer†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1110–1113, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Fernández, G., Pérez, Emilio M., Sánchez, L. and Martín, N. (2008), Self-Organization of Electroactive Materials: A Head-to-Tail Donor–Acceptor Supramolecular Polymer. Angew. Chem., 120: 1110–1113. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703049
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2007
- MEC of Spain
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Numbers: CTQ2005-02609/BTQ, P-PPQ-000225-0505
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!