We thank the EPSRC and the Royal Society for funding and Dr. Anneke Lubben for help acquiring the ESI-MS spectrum.
[Rh7(PiPr3)6H18][BArF4]2: A Molecular Rh(111) Surface Decorated with 18 Hydrogen Atoms†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7990–7994, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Brayshaw, Simon K., Green, Jennifer C., Edge, R., McInnes, Eric J. L., Raithby, Paul R., Warren, John E. and Weller, Andrew S. (2007), [Rh7(PiPr3)6H18][BArF4]2: A Molecular Rh(111) Surface Decorated with 18 Hydrogen Atoms. Angew. Chem., 119: 7990–7994. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703069
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2007
- Royal Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!