We thank the MEC (grant no.: CTQ2005-02193/BQU), DURSI (grant no.: 2005SGR225), the Consolider Ingenio 2010 (grant no.: CSD2006-0003), and the ICIQ Foundation for financial support. T.F. thanks the MEC for a predoctoral fellowship.
Practical Implications of Boron-to-Zinc Transmetalation for the Catalytic Asymmetric Arylation of Aldehydes†
Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1114–1117, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Jimeno, C., Sayalero, S., Fjermestad, T., Colet, G., Maseras, F. and Pericàs, Miquel A. (2008), Practical Implications of Boron-to-Zinc Transmetalation for the Catalytic Asymmetric Arylation of Aldehydes. Angew. Chem., 120: 1114–1117. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703103
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2005-02193/BQU
- DURSI. Grant Number: 2005SGR225
- Consolider Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD2006-0003
- ICIQ Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!