This work has been supported by the Spanish MEC (CTQ-2005-08933-BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO NANOMOL 2010 C-07-25200), and CONSOLIDER HOPE CSD 2007-0007, the Comunidad de Madrid (S-0505/PPQ/000225), the EU (STRP 516982, HETEROMOLMAT, and the ESF-MEC (MAT2006-28180-E, SOHYDS). E.M.F. and E.P. acknowledge the Spanish MEC for the Juan de la Cierva and the Ramon y Cajal fellowship, respectively.
Molecular Cosensitization for Efficient Panchromatic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 44, pages 8510–8514, November 12, 2007
How to Cite
Cid, J.-J., Yum, J.-H., Jang, S.-R., Nazeeruddin, Mohammad K., Martínez-Ferrero, E., Palomares, E., Ko, J., Grätzel, M. and Torres, T. (2007), Molecular Cosensitization for Efficient Panchromatic Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 119: 8510–8514. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703106
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2007
- Spanish MEC. Grant Numbers: CTQ-2005-08933-BQU, CONSOLIDER-INGENIO NANOMOL 2010 C-07-25200, CONSOLIDER HOPE CSD 2007-0007
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S-0505/PPQ/000225
- EU. Grant Number: STRP 516982
- ESF-MEC. Grant Number: MAT2006-28180-E
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!