We thank Prof. Amnon Stanger (Technion) and Prof. D. F. Perepichka (McGill University) for helpful discussions. This research is supported by the MINERVA Foundation. M.B. is the incumbent of the Recanati Career Development Chair and a member ad personam of the Lise Meitner-Minerva Center for Computational Quantum Chemistry.
Planar Radialenes: Structure, Synthesis, and Aromaticity of Benzotriselenophene and Benzotrithiophene†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 46, pages 8970–8974, November 26, 2007
How to Cite
Patra, A., Wijsboom, Yair H., Shimon, Linda J. W. and Bendikov, M. (2007), Planar Radialenes: Structure, Synthesis, and Aromaticity of Benzotriselenophene and Benzotrithiophene. Angew. Chem., 119: 8970–8974. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703123
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- MINERVA Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!