We thank Johnson and Johnson, Merck, Eli Lilly, and Boehringer-Ingelheim for support. T.R. thanks the Monfort Family Foundation for a Monfort Professorship. T.R. is a fellow of the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. J.L.M. thanks the NIH for a Ruth Kirchstein NRSA predoctoral fellowship.
Alkene-Directed Regioselective Nickel-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Cyclic Anhydrides with Diorganozinc Reagents†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 48, pages 9461–9464, December 10, 2007
How to Cite
Rogers, Rebecca L., Moore, Jennifer L. and Rovis, T. (2007), Alkene-Directed Regioselective Nickel-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling of Cyclic Anhydrides with Diorganozinc Reagents. Angew. Chem., 119: 9461–9464. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703124
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2007
- Johnson and Johnson
- Eli Lilly
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!