These authors contributed equally.
Artificial Metalloenzymes for Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation on the Basis of the Biotin–Avidin Technology†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 713–717, January 11, 2008
How to Cite
Pierron, J., Malan, C., Creus, M., Gradinaru, J., Hafner, I., Ivanova, A., Sardo, A. and Ward, Thomas R. (2008), Artificial Metalloenzymes for Asymmetric Allylic Alkylation on the Basis of the Biotin–Avidin Technology. Angew. Chem., 120: 713–717. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703159
This research was supported by the Canton of Neuchâtel, the Swiss National Science Foundation (grants FN 200021-105192 and 200020-113348), the Roche Foundation, and the FP6 Marie Curie Research Training Network (IBAAC MRTN-CT-2003-505020). Umicore Precious Metals Chemistry is acknowledged for a loan of palladium, and Belovo for a generous gift of avidin. We thank Prof. C. R. Cantor for providing us with the streptavidin gene.
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2007
- Canton of Neuchâtel
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: FN 200021-105192, 200020-113348
- Roche Foundation
- FP6 Marie Curie Research Training Network. Grant Number: IBAAC MRTN-CT-2003-505020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!