This work was supported by the National Institutes of Health (grant CA103823). We are especially thankful to Julie Grinstead and Rebecca Lambert for assistance in the preparation of the manuscript and Dr. Brendan Crowley, Dr. Jeremy May, and Dr. Emile Velthuisen for helpful discussions during the course of this work.
Conformational Locking through Allylic Strain as a Device for Stereocontrol—Total Synthesis of Grandisine A†
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 119, Issue 41, pages 7935–7938, October 15, 2007
How to Cite
Maloney, David J. and Danishefsky, Samuel J. (2007), Conformational Locking through Allylic Strain as a Device for Stereocontrol—Total Synthesis of Grandisine A. Angew. Chem., 119: 7935–7938. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703245
- Issue online: 4 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2007
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: CA103823
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!