A Core/Shell Catalyst Produces a Spatially Confined Effect and Shape Selectivity in a Consecutive Reaction
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 359–362, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Bao, J., He, J., Zhang, Y., Yoneyama, Y. and Tsubaki, N. (2008), A Core/Shell Catalyst Produces a Spatially Confined Effect and Shape Selectivity in a Consecutive Reaction. Angew. Chem., 120: 359–362. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703335
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!