This research was supported by the Office of Science (BER), the U.S. Department of Energy (grant no.DE-FG02-07ER64501 to S.B.H.K.), and by the NIH (grant no. DK065890 to J.W. and grant no. DK40949 to M.A.W.) Y.S. is grateful for a Research Fellowship from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. We thank Wenhua Jia for technical assistance with spectroscopic studies.
Comparative Properties of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) and [Gly7D-Ala]IGF-1 Prepared by Total Chemical Synthesis†
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 6, pages 1118–1122, January 25, 2008
How to Cite
Sohma, Y., Pentelute, Brad L., Whittaker, J., Hua, Q.-x., Whittaker, Linda J., Weiss, Michael A. and Kent, Stephen B. H. (2008), Comparative Properties of Insulin-like Growth Factor 1 (IGF-1) and [Gly7D-Ala]IGF-1 Prepared by Total Chemical Synthesis. Angew. Chem., 120: 1118–1122. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703521
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2007
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-07ER64501
- NIH. Grant Numbers: DK065890, DK40949
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!