This work was supported by the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Academy of Finland and the Alberta Science and Research Investments Program.
Unusual B4N2C2 Ligand in a Ruthenium Pseudo-Triple-Decker Sandwich Complex Displaying Three Reversible Electron-Transfer Steps†
Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2008 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 120, Issue 2, pages 367–370, December 28, 2007
How to Cite
Ly, Hanh V., Tuononen, Heikki M., Parvez, M. and Roesler, R. (2008), Unusual B4N2C2 Ligand in a Ruthenium Pseudo-Triple-Decker Sandwich Complex Displaying Three Reversible Electron-Transfer Steps. Angew. Chem., 120: 367–370. doi: 10.1002/ange.200703556
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 16 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Academy of Finland
- Alberta Science and Research Investments Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!